Here at Avanti Circuits, we can provide you with a wide range of circuit boards that we know you’ll be very happy with. We know that more and more people would love to get their hands on a hobby circuit board, and this is where we can help you. We don’t just manufacture printed circuit boards for large companies, we also manufacture hobby circuit boards for people who would love to indulge in a new hobby.
Take a look at our hobby circuit boards today so you can feel inspired to create something special. Want to know more about our hobby circuit boards? You can contact us at 602-866-7227. We’re here to help you make the most out of your new, exciting hobby.
Starting A Hobby In Electronics
You don’t need to have any experience with electronics to start this new hobby. You can start this new hobby now, and learn while you build something new. One of the easiest types of kits gives you the opportunity to learn many different projects. You can get all of the equipment you need very easily, meaning you can make a start on a project very soon.
Ideally, you will have the following supplies and tools to hand before you make a start:
- Breadboards – These temporary circuit boards ensure you can prototype your ideas quickly. You’ll need to have more than a few of them to hand.
- Capacitors – Capacitors can help to smooth out those voltage fluctuations. You’ll need to use some on almost every project. Make sure you have plenty of them in stock.
- Compartmental organizer – The moment you embark on your new hobby you will accumulate many different supplies. A compartmental organizer can help you to keep everything together so you don’t lose anything. It also ensures that everything is kept in one place.
- Helping hand (magnifying glass) – It can be hard to solder very small parts together. However, a helping hand that stands on your desk can help you to see even the smallest parts.
- Jumper wires – Jumper wires are plugged into breadboards and other components. You’ll need a lot of these in stock.
- Mini-vise – With the ability to hold a circuit board in place, a mini-vise can prove to be very useful when you need to solder something.
- Multimeter – This is a very useful tool and can ensure you’re less likely to overpower a circuit.
- Perma-proto PCBs – This type of PCB is very convenient as you can solder it and you can directly translate your project from a breadboard to a PCB.
- Resistors – With the ability to resist the flow of energy, they also help to change the current and voltage. Make sure you have as many as you can get your hands on, you’ll need them.
- Soldering iron, solder, and cleaner – You will need to solder almost right away. While it might take a bit of practice, you will learn fairly quickly. Just make sure you keep the soldering iron clean.
- Wire assortment – As soon as you begin to use large circuit boards you’ll find that you’ll need a lot of wire, more than you realize.
- Wire strippers – You’ll need to strip a few wires from time to time, so this tool is essential.
This might seem like a lot of equipment right now. However, you will use most if not all of it very soon. Always make sure that you have everything you need before you embark on anything. This will ensure you don’t have to stop the project while you wait for something you need to be delivered.
What Can You Build?
When it comes to building, you can practically build almost anything you wish. There are very few limitations to what you can build once you have the skills. You will soon find that you’ll come up with a few ideas for your next hobby circuit board.
For example, you could build:
- A temperature/humidity monitor
- Remote control for your garage door
- Freezer door alarm
- LED tic tac toe boards
- An LED light that comes on when it detects darkness
The only limits are your skills and creativity. You’ll find that you’ll have so many ideas and you’ll have the chance to create a circuit board that does what you want it to do. Would you like a light to come on when you walk down a dark hallway? Do you want to make a little robot that moves in circles along the ground? You can do all of these things and more. There are so many possibilities.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR HOBBY CIRCUIT BOARDS TODAY
If you would like to get your hands on a hobby circuit board, we can help you. We are here to make sure you have everything you need to indulge in your hobby. We know more than a thing or two about circuit boards. Starting a new hobby can be an exciting thing. When you have all the tools you need, you can get started right away. Take a look at our hobby circuit boards today so you can feel inspired to create something special. Want to know more about our hobby circuit boards? You can contact us at 602-866-7227. We’re here to help you make the most out of your new, exciting hobby.