Here at Avanti Circuits, we are happy to offer you what is likely to be the best circuit board repair Phoenix Az has. We understand that circuit boards can be temperamental and they can refuse to work as well as they once did. This is where we can come in and help you. Rather than purchasing a new circuit board, you can ask us to repair it for you.
Got Circuit Board Problems?
Printed circuit boards can fail from time to time. When this happens, it means that you can no longer use the device they were sitting on. This can potentially cause a lot of issues. However, there may be times when a circuit board does not need to be replaced. Alternatively, it can be repaired so that it’s as good as new once more.
Some of the most common printed circuit board problems include:
- Component failure – If your printed circuit board has failed without it being subjected to physical damage, it’s likely to have been caused by a component failure. A diode, capacitor, or microprocessor could be responsible. There may be other causes too such as voltage sags or overheating.
- Physical damage – From shock to physical pressure, PCBs can suffer from physical damage.
- Poor design – A poorly designed PCB can cause issues for the user. This is why it’s essential you only ever purchase PCBs from a reputable manufacturer.
- Trace damage – Traces on a PCB can be hard to see, but they can sustain physical damage or damage through overuse. Occasionally metal dust contamination, normal wear and tear, or power surges may also be responsible.
- Power failure – Similar to a component failure, power failure can be caused by overheating due to being exposed to much higher voltages than necessary. In addition to this, it can also be caused by a trace failure.
If you’re dealing with a damaged printed circuit board, contact us today so that we can help you.
About Our Repair Services
We are proud to offer you our repair services that save you both time and money. Our repair team has a lot of experience working with printed circuit boards. Many members of our team have manufactured or designed PCBs, which means they know how to determine what has gone wrong.
Our knowledgeable team allows us to provide you with repair services that are a cut above the rest. We use the latest PCB repair equipment ensuring we can provide you with a service you will be pleased with. It doesn’t matter how or why your printed circuit boards need to be repaired, we can help you.
Did you know that as soon as we have repaired your PCBs they will be inspected for quality? We put as much effort into repairing damaged PCBs as we do manufacturing them. This is why you can always trust in us to get the job completed t a high standard.
CALL US TODAY FOR A PCB REPAIR CONSULTATION
Here at Avanti Circuits, we are happy to offer you what is likely to be the best circuit board repair Phoenix Az has. We know how frustrating it can be to have PCBs that do not work well, if at all. Here is where we can come in and help. We can repair your PCBs ensuring that they can be used as needed once more.
If you would like to speak to us about repairing your printed circuit boards, please contact us at 602-866-7227 for a PCB repair consultation.